As a Trainee Preschool Educator, you will play an essential role in nurturing and educating children aged 18 months to 6 years old. You will deliver a curriculum that focuses on language and literacy, numeracy, aesthetics, creative expression, discovery of the world, and social-emotional development. Additionally, you will ensure a safe and clean environment for our young heroes’ growth and development.
Successful candidates will be placed under the above programme (fully sponsored) and receive a monthly allowance while studying full-time. Upon completion of the programme, you will be converted to a full-time, certified Preschool Educator, subject to a bond with the company.
- Implement and engage children in developmentally appropriate teaching, learning and caregiving activities in accordance with the Starbeam™ Framework
- Provide routine caregiving practices in accordance with standards and procedures
- Observe and assess the progress of children’s learning and development
- Apply healthy, safety, nutritional and hygiene practices in accordance with standards and procedures
- Work closely with other teachers to carry out relevant tasks
- Collaborate with families to promote continuity of care and learning between the Centre and Home
- Be a Singapore Citizen (SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) aged 21 years and above
- New hires must have graduated or completed National Service, whichever is later, for at least two years prior at the point of application
- Must not be in a similar job role prior to joining the CCP
- 5 GCE ‘O’ level credits in different subjects including English or Chinese/acceptable alternatives* OR 3-year local polytechnic diploma with a credit in GCE ‘O’ level English OR English Language Acceptable Alternatives* OR State-recognised university degree where the medium of instruction is English
- Comprehensive staff benefits package, which includes free childcare for your child
- A supportive work culture that values teamwork and collaboration
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Island-wide locations