As a professional early childhood educator, you will play an essential role in developing and caring for children aged 18 months to 6 years old. You shall enrich children’s learning by carrying out a curriculum that prioritises language and literacy, numeracy, aesthetics and creative expression, discovery of the world, motor skills, social and emotional development, all while providing a safe and clean environment for our young heroes to develop and grow.
- Implement routine care for children in a patient and kind manner
- Create and ensure classroom environments are safe and conducive for learning
- Complete progress reports and developmental portfolios for children every semester
- Collaborate and build good rapport with parents and other stakeholders to guide and share children’s growth and development
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (ECH)/ Diploma in Child Psychology & Early Education (CPEE)/ Diploma in Early Childhood Studies (ECS)/ Diploma in Early Childhood Development & Education (ECDE)/ Higher NITEC in Early Childhood Education
- Certified by Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA) as a L1 or L2 teacher
Positions available island-wide. New teachers employed at selected centres will be rewarded a sign-on bonus.